Sunday, June 26, 2011

Margarita Sunday!


My sister and brother-in-law invited themselves over for dinner, and I offered to make the beverages. Tom and Kate were excited for margs, since they've not yet enjoyed some with me. I made and served the Pineapple Margarita, reverted back to the Midori Margarita, and then the Pine-Orange-Banana Margarita. I also made my pregnant sister both the Virgin Margarita and the Shirley Temple Rita. Kate and my niece, Amelia, really enjoyed looking at the book.

The Pineapple was a little too frothy for my taste, but it was good. My mom liked it, while Tom was indifferent. However, he refilled his glass a time or two. Then, my mother told me to make the Midori one. That was a big hit again! The Pine-Orange-Banana was good with my T-Bone steak, and I would make it again if I wanted a light, fruity and frothy margarita!

I'm very excited for hitting 50 margaritas this week! That's going to be a big deal in this goal! Making the half way point after a little under 2 months, with 2 months to go! I am going to complete this goal if it kills me!

No comments:

Post a Comment