Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mango Margarita

The Mango Margarita and the Sangria Rita! Dinner and drinks out on the deck was another wonderful evening! Tonight's beverages were shared with Paul & Nicole Boegel. We blamed the blender for not blending everything exactly the way we wanted it. We, of course, refuse to blame ourselves. They were both very simple to make and delicious in their own way. I didn't enjoy the mango one, but you can never go wrong with Sangria!

“Love the Sangria Rita. It was a big hit. The Mango was a little meaty. The mango one sucked to be honest.” -Nicole Boegel

Today, I received a very special gift from one of my students and their family. In order to successfully complete my goal, they gave me a beautiful 750mL of Patron! That will be a wonderful treat to some of the cheaper tequila choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment