Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Midori Minute


I came up with a new time increment, while I sip on the Midori Margarita. I'm not really sure what it means, or how long it lasts, but I know that I am happy within the Midori Minute... no one is complaining or arguing, there's no one to bother me, and I haven't a care in the world. I don't care that I'm single. I don't care that I am running late. I don't even care that I've started drinking margaritas before 5pm. I am right here, right now, within the Midori Minute!

I'm sitting here in my towel attempting to get ready for my evening, drinking the Midori Margarita! It is very delicious and I can most definitely see myself drinking this on the rocks, on the deck, on a hot, summer day! NOW, I know how I'll be using the giant bottle of Midori I have!

It is a beautiful, lime green marg that sits well in the tummy so far. I do, however, feel like I should be working at the power plant from the Simpsons when I drink it.
More tomorrow when I dabble into more fresh fruit, and using that coconut I bought, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment