Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


#3 Platinum Margarita... I believe that this is the exact recipe of the Applebee's perfect Margarita. The secret is out!!! Although I didn't have a worthy contender from my recipe book on my actual birthday, I did have a few margaritas! Thank you to Nacho Mama's restaurant in Stillwater for the birthday drinks. But today, I had the Platinum... the special ingredient is a splash of orange juice, along with the Cointreau and Grand Marnier. It tasted a bit sour, so I added more orange juice. I paired it with delicious taco and enchilada leftovers!

I am no where near sick of margaritas yet! 98 recipes to go. I think I just might do this thing! But I can't do it alone! What recipes would you like to enjoy with me?? I've got some reserved for friends, such as a blue curacao recipe, a ginger recipe, a limoncello one, and a mint one! Who is going to drink up with me?! I hope you let me know!

I was just thinking about what my followers want me to be telling them. So, tell me. What should I blog about to make this informational and highly entertaining?

2 comments: