Monday, August 1, 2011

Suggesting Sobriety


Looking back at some of the margaritas I've had and the people I've spent time drinking with, I wonder if I really should suggest sobriety for myself! You see, there are some people in this world who CANNOT handle their alcohol. I however, can, and do just that! I can have a margarita or two after a day at work, and some people just don't see that as normal. It is a perfectly fine thing to do!

Today's margarita was the Grape Margarita. It was grape but it wasn't great! There wasn't a ton of added flavor, but that could have been lack of flavor due to the fruit that I had too. Onto the next marg. So, I'm typing and examining my drinking schedule. I realized that I have created 71 margarita recipes so far this summer. I have 30 more to go, AND ONLY 36 DAYS TO DO IT! And I still haven't found a kumquat (quite yet) or a cherimoya. This challenge may be more challenging that I thought living in Minnesota!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment