Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Night

Several friends got together for the last of the few margarita-fests. Tonight, we enjoyed the delicious coffee margaritas. The Margarita du Cafe and the Frozen Mocha-rita. If you like coffee drinks, you'd love, love, love these two recipes. With a shot or two of espresso, it will be a wonder if I ever get to sleep. The ingredients consist of espresso, tequila, Kahlua and cream. Many belived that you just can't go wrong! We sat on the deck in hometown Stillwater enjoying drink and friends. Another wonderful summer Friday night. The coffee drinks and appetizers were just the ride mood set for a blissful evening. I had so much fun that I took out the camera and set it right next to the tequila, but I never snapped one photo!

And now onto the good new! I was told Kumquats are BACK in season. I received some from a friend, so I am back to doing 100 margaritas!!! Now, I am awaiting some news about receiving a cherimoya from California. If I can attain that by next week, then I will successfully make all 101 margaritas!

Cheers until tomorrow!

94 margaritas down... You do the math!

No comments:

Post a Comment