Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3 in 24

Have you ever heard of the "2 in 24" club? I was watching this show and that is when you sleep with 2 people in 24-hours. I, however, have an entirely different meaning. It only means 3 margarita recipes in 24-hours. What did you think I was going to say??

Tonight, I enjoyed three, whole margaritas. I made the Southern Margarita, the Passionfruit Margarita, and the Berry Passionate Margarita. We go from Southern Comfort to Alize Wild Passionfruit Liqueur. The Wild Passionfruit liqueur is a pretty, pink bottle that I've always admired, but never bought or took a second look at, until now!

All three recipes were really good. My favorite of the three was the Berry Passionate Margarita with the yummy liqueur. My mother, for the first time, requested me to make her another one of the Southern Margaritas. I didn't know she liked southern comfort, but I guess you learn a lot when you're drinking with family.

I have had 92 margarita recipes, with only 7 left to go! I have the next few scheduled on my calendar. Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment