Friday, August 12, 2011

Bustin' my Ass all the way to 80!

Drink number 1 tonight is the Prickly Pear Margarita. I found prickly pear juice at a place called Fresh and Natural. It was not easy to find. I don't love pears or pear juice, so it's not my favorite by a long shot, but it's got tequila, so it'll do! It's Friday and it'll work.

As much as it pains me to say it, I'll only be doing 99 margaritas. I have had no luck getting a kumquat or a cherimoya. I don't fail at things often, but I figure that since it's a goal related to DRINKING, I shouldn't be too heartbroken.

Drink number 2 tonight is the Frosty Nectarine Margarita. It's a blended one with fresh nectarine and peach sorbet. NOT GOOD!!!! The nectarines were perfectly fresh and delicious by themselves, but nah... this one was not for me.

I think maybe I should have had a drink number 3 tonight. I need to wash the taste out my mouth.

19 more to go (out of 99)

No comments:

Post a Comment