Saturday, August 13, 2011

Broseph!




Let me set the scene. 4 ladies. A porch. Cocktails and a perfect breeze. All the ladies left, and I open my laptop and began typing! It's now 12:30am

The upcoming hangover tells me that the Avocado-Cilantro Margarita was a good margarita. I though it would be disgusting drink, but it was surprising and amazing. The recipe said it will be good with some guac and chips, so we did what we were told. It was actually really good. I would recommend it AND make it again. 3 out of 4 of us liked this one. I'll post the recipe and pictures later.

After that, a group of my friends and I had the Blonde Margariatta. It's only a little difficult to type out our expressions to you right now. Both were good margaritas but very different flavors. Maybe it was the Colorado Bulldogs that turned me into trouble tonight, or maybe it was the two, yes, two, Key Lime Martini!

Since I feel my spelling is worsening, I believe it's time to call it a night!

2 down tonight... 17 left to go and have 23 or so days.

No comments:

Post a Comment