Thursday, July 14, 2011

What do you get ...??

What do you get when you put some of my favorite things together???

Hint #1: It's sinful and delicious!
Hint #2: It includes Patron
Hint #3: It includes Coronas
Hint #4: It also includes simple syrup and Cointreau!

That's right, it's the Lagerita! Celebrating absolutely nothing except for the single life and margarita number 57 out of 101, I am sipping on my new favorite margaritas from my recipe book. I REALLY didn't want to go to the grocery store, so there weren't many drinks I could have made tonight. I used whatever I could for just one more marg before I really needed to go shopping. With no guilt in drinking alone, I grabbed my glass and relaxed with a new book. I thought I'd pause to blog. I just realized that while I type, my drink was on the wrong side of my bed. (Yes, I'm sitting in bed, typing, drinking, and previously reading) There, I moved it to the right side now. I am definitely going to regret purchasing such a small bottle of Patron. I am going to love it too much and I won't be able to afford it. But oh well... we'll figure that out as time comes.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment