Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I got the Blues at the Blair's





Let me paint you a picture. It's 67 degrees on a cool July evening. I'm sitting near the grill with friends, Jackie and Max, enjoying good company, good food, and great margaritas. Max was excited to drink the blue drinks with me per his request. He is a big fan of blue curacao and so we made two drinks just for him. I made the Blue Margarita while he made the Dirty Margarita. Although very different in flavors, they were both amazing. We had two of each!!! These may be my new top favorites, I'm not sure. The verdict is still out.
Woopsie! There's a funny story to go with this. I allowed Max to make the dirty margarita and he somehow forgot the tequila. There was still Midori and Blue Curacao in it, but it was a nice calm between the drinks. I'll, let my friends share their experiences.

Max says, “ahhh. They were fantastic. The blue curacao was my favorite until I had the dirty margarita (even without the tequila).”

“I think the blue curacao drink has potential. I liked the dirty margarita" - Jackie Blair

They unanimously agreed that they'd make these recipes again. To quote Max, “Maybe in about 20 minutes”

No comments:

Post a Comment