Thursday, July 7, 2011

Peach Margarita

Man, summer is really kicking my ass! There is nothing like running home because I forgot something, then head right back out to softball, then rushing home because you HAVE TO squeeze a margarita into your day somehow! Thank god for the night owls of the world or I'd never be able to do this. After another pitiful loss at softball, we all deserve a drink. However, tonight, I'm drinking solo. Already in my pajamas, I am really enjoying the Peach Margarita. I've never really been a fan of peach schnapps, even though I guess I've had it before. It is delightful and fruity. I can definitely see any man calling it a pinky-up drink! That's a new term to the blog, but it works. If the sun were still up, I could see myself heading back into that Midori minute where I could lose myself in sheer happiness, but not quite there.

If it weren't for a job and a social life, I could have another one of these margaritas right now. However, that is not the case. I do have to get up in a only a handful of hours, and repeat this whole day all over again! I'm not sure what margarita will come tomorrow or the next day, but I know, it'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment