Sunday, July 10, 2011

Relaxation!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Kiwi good... Tequila good... Sunshine good... High of 89 degrees today and a margarita is the perfect way to relax after a long couple of days in the heat. My body aches, my eyes are burning, but there is nothing like sitting on my butt FINALLY and sipping the Kiwi Margarita!

I'm a tad bit behind this week on my margarita schedule, which only means I'll have to have a very busy upcoming week. The Kiwi Margarita is very good, however it's nothing special. I think it's just yet another fruity margarita.

I've been getting tips from family and friends about making margaritas. Once I'm done with the book and following the recipes exactly, I'll be experimenting with my own recipes with all my left over alcohol. Here is one tip I received... "At one of the tequila tastings I was at last week I picked up a good margarita tip and thought of you. --make icecubes out of fruit juice and use them in blended margs so your drink won't get watered down." -Tricia Bartkey

Cheers until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment