Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Margaritas & Memories

Tonight, 6 other women and myself enjoyed the Brunch Margarita and the Watermelon Margarita while enjoying a Creative Memories party learning how to do digital scrapbooking! I answered lots of questions about my summer margarita challenge as to why, how, and what my favorites are. The other women were flipping through the book, and the married women with children DID seem a bit jealous. But I was told that I do have my priorities straight. The watermelon margarita is made with watermelon schnapps. As we opened the bottle, my friend, Sara, and I agreed that it smelled like a jolly rancher candy.

The verdict is out... I took a vote and 3 women voted for the watermelon, and 3 women voted for the brunch margarita. I was the deciding factor!! I chose the watermelon margarita! So, there you have it! I will definitely make that again... especially since I have watermelon schnapps leftover! Yum!

"By far, my favorite was the brunch. It did not remind me of my children's candy," Sara Letourneau.

No comments:

Post a Comment