Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bamboo Pink

I hosted a Bamboo Pink Jewelry party last night, and we had a quite delightful time! At our Bamboo Pink Party, I shared Margaritas with new friends and saw some really cool jewelry to buy. We served the Pink Lemonade Margarita and the Limeade Margarita! Both were delicious, and I WILL be making them again this summer when it is blazing hot outside.

We used pink lemonade and limeade from concentrate and mellowed them down with 7-Up, just as the recipe calls for. We had pink umbrellas and pink flamingos to tie it all together.

I would say it was a 50:50 split as for who liked which one. The pink lemonade was my favorite for sure! Thank you to my friend, Shannon, for helping me host the party, and for the amazing fun we always share!

No comments:

Post a Comment