Monday, August 8, 2011

My lips are on fire!!

I'm keeping on track this week, so that I can actually make my goal on time. It's only Monday, so all is well. I've got 24 margaritas left after tonight. 2 of which I'm not sure that I will even be able to make... :( due to lack of getting a kumquat and a cherimoya?!

Holy Crap!! I made the Hot Chile Margarita tonight. It's a simple recipe with tequila, triple sec, lemon/lime juices, simple syrup, AND the secret ingredient is Tabasco. They are all common household ingredients, however, they make a very interesting margarita. At first, it tastes like any other margarita. Then, about 4 or 5 seconds later, it hits your lip and you start to wonder. I put the secret ingredient away and asked everyone in the house to taste it, and asked them what they tasted. It wasn't until my father tried it; he guessed it right away. If you like a spicy things and an interesting drink, you'll love this margarita. Let me know if you'd like me to come over and make one with you.

Cheers until tomorrow.

24 more margs in 28 days (just in case you were counting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment