Friday, August 19, 2011

Have you ever wondered???

Have you ever had an ice, cold cup of milk and wondered if it would taste good with some schnapps in it? Yeah, well... not so much. If it was a last resort, I could drink a ton of these, but the Cinnamon Margarita, not a favorite. It is a spin-off of last Saturday night's Blonde Margarita; which consisted of vanilla schnapps, cream, and tequila, only this time adds Cinnamon schnapps. Anyone need a bottle of Cinnamon schnapps?? I can't complain all that much, however, I have some time to enjoy all to myself, a few cocktails ahead, and my "margarita mix playlist" on the stereo!

Happy Friday!

My goal for tonight, is to knock a few margs out of the way and pay some bills. That ought to be entertaining!

How many is that now??

No comments:

Post a Comment