Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July
















It's finally summer-like weather!! It's the most beautiful weather for the Berries Jubilee Margarita! It is a perfect July 4th, and to help me celebrate, I have fresh strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in a cold, blended drink. Perfect for poolside!

The pictures will describe the "Going, Going, Gone" of the day! A little bit of before and after action photos!

This margarita symbolizes the 50th margarita! I have successfully had 50 margaritas since May 7th. I'm pretty proud of myself that I'm stayed on track and have completed at least half of my goal. I am also super excited about completing the other half of my recipes.


Happy Independence Day on this beautiful 88-degree day to all and Cheers until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment