Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blender Bender: Part 2


Cantaloupe Margarita was not my favorite, however, it was worth the try. I'm going to continue my blender bender with one more recipe added to my weekend... totaling 5 margaritas for this weekend. I needed to play catch up and that is exactly what I did! Not only did I make my margaritas for today, but I prepared my fruit/ tequila infusions for tomorrow! I balled a melon (that's what she said) to soak that in white tequila, then I filled a jar with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries and also added white tequila. Those infusions are for tomorrow on a little blog entitled Margarita Monday.

As I tried to think of words to describe the Old Fashioned Margarita, I realized, that it must have been good ... going, going, going. You can't really go wrong with bing cherries, orange slices, and lime! I love my lime!

I'm finally "feeling the burn" to all these margaritas in pounds, expense, and also sheer effort. I will never seize on one of my goals, however, I will push through to the end. People ask me, "are you sick of tequila yet?" My answer in May was "NEVER!!!" My answer in June was, "not yet, but I think I might when this is all over." In July... "I'm getting there!"

Two more down... and several more to go! Cheers until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment