Monday, May 30, 2011

Plotting and Planning

Who would have thought that drinking margaritas could be so much fun and so much work at the same time?! I thought I had such a good schedule, however, I am a very busy 25-year-old! Family, friends, work, softball, and drinking. Thank you to my mother who got me a small stack of little post-it's to use. They're all over my book with notes... who I'm drinking them with, when I am having them, and in some cases, where I'm drinking them.

I've got to plan out my margaritas each week so that they get done as well as I shop for the correct "ingredients." The shopping list is getting more and more challenging each week, and my biggest challenge is to find smaller bottles, because some of them, I am only using an ounce or so. My friends and family are enjoying drinking them with me, and are making it a fun experience with costumes, fun glasses, flair, and of course, drinking the cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment