Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome

In the movie Julie and Julia, a woman named Julie Powell challenged herself to cook all the recipes from the famous Julia Child's cook book, then she blogged about it. Of course, I will not be cooking food, but I will be following very strict recipes. In this particular story, a woman named Julie Moravec will be making, AND best of all, drinking ... One Hundred and One Margaritas!!

I am going to follow the book 101 Margaritas by Kim Haasarud and create each and every recipe. I am going to create beverages all summer long all the while having a very educational experience. Please join me on my journey. I challenge you to try new drink recipes this summer. I will learn what makes the best ingredients and share some of the secrets to a perfect margarita.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1 comment: